Position: Recovery Officers
Reporting to: Risk Manager
- To investigate the reasons for loans non payments and write offs at branches.
- Recovery of bad/written off loans.
- To assist in Monitoring recovery trend of written off loans.
- Follow up of written on loans recovery.
- Follow up for collection of past dues for more that 90 days.
- Visit / follow-up clients of written off loans
- Track the written off loans
- Tack Collection on written off loans
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Loan Supervisor Recovery
Education & Special Attributes
- University degree in economics, accounting or business administration/Equivalent;
And a minimum of two years working experience as a Loan Officer
Position: Assistant Branch Operations Officers
Reporting to: Branch Operations Officers
Core Function: This position is responsible for the daily running and managing Branch finance activities and Asset records.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To operate VFT-MFB Branch accounts activities.
- To ensure effective Branch financial accountability.
- Keeps and update Branch Asset record.
- Capture all financial data into T24 system.
- Executive all banking activities and mobile banking
- Perform all custodian functions ( administer petty cash)
Education &Special / Personal Abilities
- University degree in Accounting Profession, BCOM (Accounting), BAF
- Proficient with Microsoft applications.
- 2 years working experience is an added advantage.
Come save with VFT, "VFT our bank"
Come save with VISIONFUND TANZANIA you will never regreat. Also get loan for your business needs, repayments are done with a reasonable interest.
1. Akiba account
2. Dunduliza account/Kibubu account
3. Watoto account
4. Salaries account
For more information please click below
1. Kitita loan
2. Biashara loan
3. Jiendeleze loan
4. Education loan
5. Tulime loan
6. Jitume loan
7. Jikomboe loan
8. Small and Medium Enterprise Loan (SME Loan)
9. Village Saving and Lending Association Loan
Visit any VisionFund Branch for more information
VisionFund Our Bank
Our Vision for every child,life in all its fullness; Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
Our Mission is to “be a provider of financial products and services, and the related training that meet the needs of low income families and communities in a way that is honoring the Lord”
VisionFund Tanzania is owned by VisionFund International, the WorldVision microfinance subsidiary which incorporates all of the World Vision microfinance activities. VisionFund International serves over 650,000 active loan clients. VisionFund International is differentiated by its integrated approach in working with World Vision’s community-based development efforts to address rural poverty.
Live out Christ's call to love our neighbors as ourselves through the provision of the financial products/service (and related training) that meet the needs of low income families and communities in a way that is honoring to the Lord.